30 Seconds Parkour Map 1.9.4/1.9Updated: March 14, 2016 |
With 30 Seconds Parkour Map, the Minecraft players needs to race through all 10 levels in under 30 Second, accumulating as little Fails as possible. At the start of each level, you will get a 5 Second sneak-peek of the level and then the timer will begin. You can either beat your High Score or Race your Friends.
- 10 Biome-themed levels.
- 30 second timer.
- Many sound effects.
- Multiplayer compatibility.
- Easy to reset/replay map.
30 Seconds Parkour Map Installation:
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the “saves” folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
|Minecraft 1.9 Maps, Minecraft 1.9.4 Maps, Parkour Maps|