Blast Battle Map for Minecraft 1.9.4/1.9
Blast Battle Map is an interesting battle map which contains 2 lives for Minecrafters. The purpose of player is to be the last man standing.
- Random generated map
- Win counter (Player List)
- Custom Resource Pack
- Spectator lobby
Get Items by standing 0.75-4 seconds on a marked block.
- Fireball (15Ticks) – Just a simple Fireball
- FireballChain (2Seconds) – Throw it to create a deadly chain of flying Fireballs that explode after 2 seconds.
- FireballShield (3Seconds) – On activation you get immune to all damage for 2 seconds
- Heal (3Seconds) – Heals 20 damage points
- FireballMine (4Seconds) – Summons a mine, which deals 19 damage points
How to play:
- Install the Resource Pack and select your team.
- Then press the >Start Game< button to get teleported into the map.
- Now you can start to collect weapons and kill the other players.
Blast Battle Map Installation:
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the “saves” folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
For Minecraft 1.9.x
Blast Battle Map: http://dl5.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1461488865
Blast Battle Resource Pack: http://dl5.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1461488890
|Minecraft 1.9 Maps, Minecraft 1.9.4 Maps, PvP Maps|