Bow Parkour 2 Map for Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10
Bow Parkour 2 Map for Minecraft
Bow Parkour is a collection of piston Parkour Maps, like the ones found in my other map called The Temple Master. You have a bow & arrow and hit targets to make parkour blocks appear, then you have to quickly jump across before the arrow vanishes and the parkour blocks retract! Some jump-puzzles use custom mechanics too like wood floats in water and floats upward when the water level rises!
- Robust design, the puzzles are designed to be abused so don’t worry if you flip the wrong switch.
- Auto reset design, when you finish the map you can re play it without deleting it.
- Custom game mechanics.
- Never wait again. Loading screens and loading rooms have been fixed and removed from the game!
- Never get stuck again. Places where you can get stuck by shooting the wrong target first have been removed.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the “saves” folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
For Minecraft 1.9.x
|Minecraft 1.10 Maps, Minecraft 1.9 Maps, Minecraft 1.9.4 Maps, Parkour Maps|