Chocapic13 Shaders Mod 1.11/1.10.2/1.7.10 (Dynamic Shadows)
If there’s one thing that some people complain about in Minecraft, that would definitely be the graphics. Thankfully, all of that is about to change, because here we have the Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod 1.11.2 that not only focuses on adding new features, but which also manages to take the graphics in Minecraft to an entire new, fun level that you have never seen before.
Based on the name, you can understand that the Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod Minecraft was created in order to add dynamic shadows, which are also known as shaders. What these do is that they offer a very interesting, pleasing and fun effect of wind on just about every item, including water and wind. The mod also manages to improve the overall sunshine in the game and it makes it even more interesting all the time, which is a major plus.
There are plenty of cool features already integrated in the Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod, all of which are dedicated to you, the user, which wants a much better gameplay and crisp visuals. Of course, with this mod you can really enjoy parallax occlusion mapping, bumpmaps or you can get classic shaders if you want, it all comes down to you.
The experience in this mod does change quite a lot after the inclusion of this amazing mod, because Minecraft tends to become more great looking, realistic and the entire gameplay is a lot cooler than you would expect. It’s amazing to see how this tiny mod gets to change so much inside this amazing game, but only with its help can you make Minecraft feel more real and fun.
Not only does this mod manage to improve the gameplay, but it also provides you with the visuals that you always wanted here, the great realism that, sometimes, would be very hard to achieve. It’s cool to have such an extraordinary set of great additions to the game, and with the Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod 1.11.2 you can really feel these all the time, which is a major plus.
You will enjoy graphics, gameplay and quests in Minecraft a lot more, all because of these cool shaders that really manage to improve your gameplay. It might not sound easy at first, but one thing is certain, it is amazing to play and it offers all that extraordinary set of gameplay mechanics that you always wanted.
If you are even slightly interested in sprucing up the Minecraft graphics, this is a great addition to the mod stash. Give it a shot, you will love it for sure!
Real-time shadows,lens effects,volumetric lightning and reflections!
Surfaces become wet and reflective when raining!
- Download and install Optifine HD
- Download and install Minecraft Forge (If you are using MC 1.7.2)
- Download and install GLSL Shaders Mod
- Download Chocapic13 Shaders Mod
- Drag and drop into your minecraft.jar the files for your minecraft version
- Drag and drop the content of the “tp” folder into your favorite texturepack and turn custom colors on optifine settings
- You are now able to use one of the “original” presets : go into the “shader” folder then into the “original” folder and choose a performance preset. Open the folder corresponding to the performance preset you choose, open this “shaders” folder and drag and drop all the .fsh and .vsh files into your minecraft.jar/shaders.
- To change shaders simply replace the content of the shaders folder for another shader preset.
Optifine settings :
- Mipmap level : 3 or max,except if you are using parralax occlusion set it to 1 or 2
- Rain : fast (fancy is too slow and don’t add something really noticeable)
- Fog : off
- Custom colors : on
- Chunk update : multi-core
- Advanced opengl : off (better on for parralax occlusion and 1.4.6/1.4.7)
- Lazy chunk update : off
- Updates per frame : 1
- Smooth fps : off
- Smooth world : off
- Cloud height : what you want (disable clouds shadow in shaders button options with 1.4.6/1.4.7)/ at least 60 (for 1.4.5)
- Anisotropic/antialiasing : off
- And enable fxaa for nvidia or mlaa for amd into your control panel for antialiasing!
- Nvidia Users : disable threaded optimisation into the nvidia control panel
About performance and sytem requirements :
This mod is very demanding and if you can’t run default minecraft correctly, don’t try to install this mod.
In my case with a GTX 670 i get around 50-60 fps with the extreme version, 75-80 with ultra,90-95 with high, 100-110 with medium and above 150 with low (cpu limited here) with a 16 chunks render distance. This can change a lot depending on the situation.
- Into the shaderpack folders there are .fsh and .vsh files. You can open them with any text editor, and there are different constant that you can change by yourself.
- You can increase the render resolution into the shaderpack settings. x1.42… correspond to SSAA x2, x2.0 to SSAA x4. However it kills the framerate.
- Shadow render resolution can be increased too here.
For All Minecraft Verions: