Custom NPCs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 (Create your NPCs)
If you are a Minecraft fan, then one of the best ways to enrich your game experience and take it to the next level is to install the Custom NPCs Mod. This one of a kind mod has been specifically designed in order to provide you with a much better gameplay simply by adding NPCs.
Unlike any other mod however, the Custom NPCs Mod Minecraft provides you with the ability to add NPCs such as animals, monsters, citizens and just about any AI you want in the world of Minecraft without any problem. This mod brings you a multitude of unique and interesting stuff for your singleplayer experience, but its main power can be seen in multiplayer, because it just manages to enrich the game world as you explore it with a multitude of other players from all over the world.
Not only the Custom NPCs Mod allows you to add way more NPCs than the ones you can already find in this game, but you can also create new ones, which is even cooler. Yes, the mod has been created with the sole purpose of providing you with a wide range of interesting and exciting features that you will like for sure. You can design the NPCs at any given time, then if you want you can easily place mob spawners. Once placed, you can even copy or replace them at your own pace, without any hassle and with complete convenience, which make the mod a force to be reckoned with in the world of Minecraft customization.
Another thing that shows you the large power of this mod is the fact that alongside the normal NPCs you can also add a multitude of other features, which includes things like roles, jobs, dialogues, factions and even a quest system.
With the help of these unique features, this mod manages to stand out and showcase a whole new layer of Minecraft in its RPG form, where everything you do is for a reason. Talking with these NPCs and solving quests can be a lot of fun, and being able to add some items that improve the esthetics of the game is just a great thing to do at all times.
Alongside NPCs and the quests, you can also add a multitude of stuff in Custom NPCs Mod, which includes things such as new weapons like daggers, spears, tridents, glaives, maces, battle axes and so on. This is also a mode where you can use bullets, machine guns and a wide range of other items you will like for sure.
- Right click the ground, with the npc wand, to spawn an npc
- Right click an npc, with the npc wand, to edit it
- Right click into the air to get nearby npcs and to freeze all npcs
- Right click an npc while holding the Npc Cloner to bring up the Cloning Save Menu
- Click a slot to store the npc
- Right click the ground to bring up the Cloning Load Menu
- Click on the slot, in which you stored your npc, to spawn a copy of it.
- Makes it easier to spawn all the mobs (Even modded ones)
- Can also make mobspawners of the mobs
- It will turn on when you get into the on range
- It will turn off if you go out of the off range
- To edit the settings you rightclick it with the npc wand
- Can be setup to only turn on if you havent done a certain quest or read a certain dialog. (basically the same as unlocking/locking dialogs)
The other items are mostly just for dressing up your npc or for quests. Some of them actually work for players, but I didnt want to put too much time in them so most of them are pretty simple. Watch the video for most of the items.
Dagger, Spear, BattleAxe, Mace, Glaive, Scythe and Trident
For the most part are exactly like swords. They are enchantable. The bronze variant does the same amount of damage as the iron one, but is less durable. The emerald does a half heart more damage than the diamond one, but is less durable.
Guns and bullets
You hold the right mouse button to pull the trigger, when you hear click you can release it to shoot. Your gun type depends how far you can shoot. Guns can shoot their ammo and all the ammo of lesser quality wood and black bullets are the same. So an wooden gun can shoot black and wood bullits, a stone gun can shoot stone,wood and black etc.
The base damage for guns are 2,5 hearts. The damage added to that is (gun material + bullet material) / 2. So a wood gun with wood bullets does 2,5 damage, a stone gun with wood bullits does 2,5 damage an stone gun with stone bullets does 3 damage. Wood = 0, Stone = 0.5, Gold = 0.5, Bronze&Iron = 1, Diamond = 1.5, Emerald = 2
Holding right click will shoot 8 black bullets in rapid succesion. After shooting 8 bullits you need to hold right click again to reload, before you can shoot again. Every bullit hit does 2 hearts of damage.
(Elemental) Staffs and mana
The different types of staffs have different ‘casting’ time the elemental and iron staffs are basically the same. Holding the right mouse button will start charging. If you have mana in your inventory it will create a ‘magical’ projectile. The moment you release the right mouse button it will launch it.
The base damage for the projectiles is 3 + random 0-2 + Material type damage.
Normal shields and round shields are the same. Heater, Tower, Cryscent and Scutum are the same as iron. Holding right mouse button while holding a shield will make the shield absorb all the damage.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.11.2
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Redone model selecting, including a way to select any ingame model
- Option to have different behavior during the night
- Mail can now be send with items
- New 2 for 1 trading (linked trading)
- Conversation job/text colors
- Boss removed
- Option to ignore cobwebs
- Natural spawning option
- Redone Dialog GUI. You can select the old on in the config file if youd rather have the wheel
- Mounter tool, so you can mount clones on any entity (you can also mount yourself on anything)
- AreaKill quest (same as kill quest only also completes for surrounding players)
- Item quest keep items
- Updated quest log
- A ton of new blocks, any blocks with wool can be recolored using dye
- Some new items
- Enchantments for staff and guns
- Commands /noppes
- Permissions for people that use MCPC+
- Lots of bug fixes
- Update to 1.7
- Sounds system got changed. To add sounds you need to create a sounds.json just like with resource packs
- Make sure you update to 1.6.4 and open your existing worlds if you dont want to loose your items and blocks
- 1.7 compatibility fix (use the latest 1.6.4 version first if you dont want to loose items or blocks in 1.7)
- Area quests
- Cloner tabs
- Mailman role
- Dialogs can send mails
- Quests can send mails
- Mails can start quests
- Spawner job
- More work on boss job (still not done)
- Slay command (alternative for butcher and killall)
- More included sounds
- Edit villagers with the npc wand
- Availability with levels
- Conversation job
- Dialogs can have commands as well
- Bug fixes
- Changes texture/music location from .minecraft/assets/customnpcs to .minecraft/customnpcs/assets/customnpcs
- Optimized some stuff
- Added dirty fix for command dialog option on mcpc+ servers
- Rewrote texture loading
- Rewrote sound/music loading
- Added sounds to npcs
- Added sounds to lines
- Added music to dialogs
- Combined npc cloner and mobspawner(can now clone normal mobs and create spawners from npcs)
- Quests can now be automatically started after finishing another quest
- Added option to disable auto health regen
- Added resistances (knockback, melee, arrow)
- Added tactical attack variations(Rush, Dodge, Surround, Ambush, Stalk)
- Npc can now sprint
- Getting indoors fixed
- Added Enderman model
- Added Golem model
- Boss role start(not finished)
- Lots of 1.6.2 bug fixes
- Lots of general bug fixes
- Lots of ai fixes
(Beta) Download from Link 1
Credits: Noppes – (Original Thread on Minecraft Forum)