Forestry Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10Updated: January 4, 2017 | Author: SirSengir
What is Forestry Mod?
The Forestry Mod also adds three different ores which are Tin, Copper, and Apatite. Tin and Copper are pretty standard metal ores that you can combine to form bronze, but the more noteworthy of these is Apatite, which is rare but can be used as a fertilizer to speed up your farming related tasks.
The goal of Forestry Mod is to automate tree farming as much as possible without becoming entirely overpowered. This mod also adds bees, rubber trees, pipes, machines and more..
- Automatic Farms
- Bee breeding
- Tree breeding
- Intelligent Backpacks
- Mail System
- Energy Production
- Compatibility with several mods, most notably Buildcraft, IndustrialCraft 2, Railcraft and RedPower 2.
- Go to the wiki at http://forestry.sengir.net/wiki
Optional, but strongly recommended:
Forestry Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Forge 1.11.2
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Forestry Mod Download Links:
Client & Server: http://www.mediafire.com/?m2cc0hvx8enauus
Client & Server: http://dl3.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1418113960
|Minecraft 1.10 Mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.1 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods|