Furnus Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 (Furnace and Grinder)
This is a mod which seems to be new but promises a lot to the Minecraft community due to the uniqueness of its features. Are you searching for a mod that can add to your Minecraft experience? Or you need to experience something that is entirely new? Then Furnus Mod can meet everything that you are craving for. For a mod that was introduced into the world of Minecraft this year to have accumulated the number of supports that it has had should tell you that it is something really special.
What the Mod is All About
Before the advent of Furnus Mod, there was nothing like the addition of furnace or grinder to the game of Minecraft. However, with this mod becoming a reality that is now possible. The best of all is that there is also room for you to upgrade the furnace and grinder without breaking sweat.
It is important that you know these upgrades are of different types and each of them comes with its own uniqueness to the game of Minecraft. For instance, there are upgrades that are capable of economizing your fuel consumption rate while there are some that are capable of increasing it as you go on.
What You Need to Know
The truth is that just like any other mod out there, Furnus Mod 1.11.2 is a new mod which has got its own issues. Therefore you shouldn’t expect that perfect mod when you start making use of it. The problems are technical problems associated with some of the upgrades which users have made complaints of in the past. They have formerly pointed out their inability to add recipes as one of such problems. Despite such shortcoming, it can be said that you are about to experience something really new.
It would be very unfair to tell you about all the excitements that this mod has got to offer to you without pinpointing some of its wonderful features. Below are some the features which have been integrated into Furnus Mod for Minecraft which are making it to stand out from the crowd.
- The upgrades are different in terms of their functionalities
- There are swords that are double – edged
- There is exoflame which is used for the powering of the furnace
- Upgrade can be done at your preferred time
- Speed Upgrade: Increases speed and fuel consumption.
- Efficiency Upgrade: Decreases fuel consumption.
- IO Upgrade: Enables automation. I=Input, O=Output, F=Fuel.
- X means, nothing can enter or leave this side.
- Check mark means, you can input and output with hoppers, itemducts, pipes, etc.
- A means, the furnus/pulvus pulls/pushs by itself. It includes the check mark.
- Slot Upgrade: Adds one additional input slot and output slot (max. 2).
- Bonus Upgrade: Increases chance of more output. Increases fuel consumption.
- XP Upgrade: Increases XP output.
- Eco Upgrade: Keeps the heat even if there are no items in input slots and prevents that the progress bar will be reset if the furnus/pulvus is out of fuel.
The grinder grinds the usual items:
- Iron Ingot -> 1x Iron Dust
- Block of Quartz -> 4x Nether Quartz
- Lapis Lazuli Ore -> 8x Lapis Lazuli
- Gold Ore -> 2x Gold Dust
- Stone Bricks -> 1x Cobblestone
- Diamond Ore -> 2x Diamond
- Cobblestone -> 1x Gravel
- Coal Ore -> 3x Coal
- Redstone Ore -> 8x Redstone
- Gravel -> 1x Sand
- Glowstone -> 4x Glowstone Dust
- Gold Ingot -> 1x Gold Dust
- Iron Ore -> 2x Iron Dust
- Stone -> 1x Cobblestone
- Nether Quartz Ore -> 3x Nether Quartz
- Blaze Rod -> 4x Blaze Powder
- Emerald Ore -> 2x Emerald
- Wool -> 4x String
- Bone -> 6x Bone Meal
How to install:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.11.2
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
|Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods, Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods, Minecraft 1.9 Mods, Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods|