Gammabright Mod 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9Updated: November 10, 2016 |
Minecraft does tend to have some brightness issues at times and without any specific ways to deal with this issue, you will find the game to be quite hard to tolerate. That’s especially true if you are a fan of lower brightness settings. Gammabright Mod changes all of that and it manages to make the experience very immersive!
What the Gammabright Mod does is that it allows you to get complete control over the brightness settings in Minecraft!
What’s very interesting about this mod is the fact that you really have complete control over how much you focus on the gamma and brightness as a whole. The value you obtain here is really good and you manage to obtain a great focus in the end which really matters quite a lot. If you are a fan of having more customization options and bringing in front a higher quality experience then you will certainly enjoy Gammabright Mod 1.11 quite a lot as it’s really fun.
Plus, you get the ability to access plenty of nice features from Gammabright Mod Minecraft to begin with. It’s a very stable mod so you don’t have to deal with troubling issues and at the same time you can easily modify the brightness with the use of the arrow keys.
You will really appreciate the fact that they allow you to get complete control over the experience. It’s not an easy thing to do for sure and the value you obtain in here is an immense one. You can spot enemies faster in PVP, you can make the experience more horror like and even more immersive if you choose to do so, it all comes down to you to say the least!
With the Gammabright Mod you really get a massive insight into what’s wrong with the entire experience. You just have fun and enjoy your time as you manage the game’s visuals the right way. There are no issues to be had here and the fun is really exciting to begin with.
You should totally check out Gammabright Mod right now if you want a great and interesting experience because you do get that with it. It’s not adding in anything other than some settings but those settings are what makes the experience valuable and exciting to begin with.
Never go ahead and start the game without the Gammabright Mod Minecraft installed, it really is a valuable addition to your stash and a cool one as well. If you are even the slightest fan of better customization for your visuals, just check it out and you will not be disappointed!
- Now running LiteLoader for greater stability!
- Overhaul your in-game brightness with the tap of a key
- Watch your brightness grow via the on-screen brightness indicator
- Quickly adjust your brightness using the arrow keys
- Customize Gammabright even further via its config file (see Configuration)
- Never suffer through the darkness of night again!
- See clearly while mining in dark caves, ravines, and caverns
- Spot your enemy faster while engaging in PVP
- Assist your viewers by giving your videos a brightness boost
- Spot those pesky mobs before they see you…
FYI: The brightness percentage that is shown on screen when the mod is enabled is in sync with the percentage that the brightness slider shows.
How to control Gammabright:
This section will simply explain how to use and control Gammabright.
Tap G (default) to toggle Gammabright on and off. Default brightness is 1500% (MAX).
- If on, sneaking and toggling again will hide/show “Gammabright: ????%” text.
Hold the right arrow key to increase Gammabright‘s brightness by 10% per tick.
- If sneaking at the same time, brightness will increase by 20% per tick.
- Note: Max brightness is limited to 1500%, any value higher has no noticeable effect.
Hold the left arrow key to decrease Gammabright‘s brightness by 10% per tick.
- If sneaking at the same time, brightness will decrease by 20% per tick.
- Note: Minimum brightness is limited to -500%, there is really no point to go any lower.
Tap the down arrow key to reset Gammabright‘s brightness to default (1500%).
- If already at the default or at a negative value, brightness will set to 0%.
Tap the up arrow key to temporarily show the brightness indicator
- If sneaking at the same time, setting will keep indicator always visible while mod is enabled
All keybindings for Gammabright can be changed in the “Controls” menu just like any other keybinding.
For further customization, see “Configuration” below.
(config located at “.minecraftliteconfigcommongammabright.json”)
Information supplied here applies to LiteLoader versions of Gammabright ONLY.
Start Minecraft at least once with Gammabright installed if file is not present.
brightnessValue – Default: 15.0 (1500%)
Brightness value Gammabright will set to by default. At the default of 15.0, everything is lit up to its max. Anything lower begins to cause blocks and entities to darken (though it may not always be noticeable). If you’d prefer a lower brightness as the default, feel free to decrease this value to your preferred setting. (FYI: 0.0 = “Moody”, 1.0 = “Bright”) Note: Must be between brightness limits of -5.0 and 15.0.
increment – Default: 0.1 (10%)
Amount the arrow keys adjust the brightness by per tick.
increment_sneak – Default: 0.2 (20%)
Amount the arrow keys adjust the brightness by per tick (while sneaking).
textPosX – Default: 4
The distance right the brightness text is from the left border of the window (x-axis).
textPosY – Default: 4
The distance down the brightness text is from the top border of the window (y-axis).
hideText – Default: false
Whether or not the brightness text should be hidden by default.
autoEnable – Default: false
Whether or not Gammabright should enable automatically every world load.
checkUpdate – Default: true
Enable for Gammabright to check for an update on first world load. Disable if you want to ignore this.
- Download the correct version of Liteloader for your version of Minecraft from the link above
- Run the installer to install LiteLoader (to chain with forge check the “Chain to Minecraft Forge” option in the installer)
- Download the correct version of Gammabright for your version of Minecraft from a download link above
- **The file downloaded should have the extension “.litemod”. If it does not change it!**
- Start Minecraft and select the LiteLoader profile from the launcher screen and run the game
- After now running LiteLoader at least once, put the Gammabright litemod file into the now visible “mods” folder inside your .minecraft folder
- Run the game and enjoy!
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
LiteLoader (require) – http://dl2.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1470818991
LiteLoader (require) – http://dl7.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1470818996
LiteLoader (require) – http://dl2.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1470819019
LiteLoader (require) – http://dl7.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1470819024
LiteLoader (require) – http://dl2.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1480405683