Infernal Mobs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4Updated: February 8, 2017 |
The Infernal Mobs Mod 1.11.2 is a great addition to Minecraft because it makes it easy to imbue all the living things in the game with some random enchantments, similar to the ones that you can find in Diablo.
This way the Infernal Mobs Mod Minecraft makes them much harder to kill and at the same time it makes the experience of killing them a whole lot more rewarding which is what matters the most. Moreover, you get 4 times the XP as well as a random enchantment item. That’s what really helps push the ball rolling and because of that each new experience with the Infernal Mobs Mod is one that you will not miss for sure.
Why install the Infernal Mobs Mod 1.11.2?
Just because it’s one of those mods that can really help the experience and boost it to new heights. It’s really fun to check out this mod and the more you play, the more you will realize that. It helps define a new outcome and it boosts the gameplay as you see fit which is what matters the most at the end of the day. That’s what really helps you move along and if you love adventuring then this is one of the mods you do not want to miss.
Included with the Infernal Mobs Mod are a wide range of smaller mods that help you acquire specific effects. From Rust to Regen and Weakness, all of these are helping you acquire a taste of what being in an infernal world really means and the results are scary as well as very real.
The uniqueness of this mod comes from the perspective and vision that it delivers, which is why you should totally check it out if you are a fan of Diablo or games like that. The adrenalin burst, fun game moments and the entire experience are simply astonishing, which is why you should totally give this game a shot. It’s the ultimate gameplay that you want to see and the results are great to say the least.
With the Infernal Mobs Mod you can get a new perspective on what infernal means, what everything connects here and how you should play Minecraft better. The ability to get more loot and higher XP is amazing in its own right but as you can expect, this does come with its own set of dangers that you need to face. It all comes down to you but the results are amazing if you take the risks. So don’t hesitate and dive in the Infernal Mobs Mod right now, you will love playing against very powerful enemies, that’s for sure!
List of mods:
- 1UP – Mob heals fully, once, upon getting low.
- Alchimist – Throws Potions at you.
- Berserk – Mob deals double damage, but hurts itself on attacking.
- Blastoff – Tosses Players into the air.
- Bulwark – Mob has 50% damage resistance.
- Cloaking – Invisibility Potion effect on Mob.
- Darkness – Blindness Potion effect on Player.
- Ender – Can teleport dodge attacks, reflecting damage on the Player.
- Exhaust – Exhaust Potion effect on Player.
- Fiery – Sets Player on Fire.
- Ghastly – Shoots Fireballs.
- Gravity – Knocks back or pulls Players.
- Lifesteal – Heals from attacking.
- Ninja – Can teleport dodge attacks, reflecting damage on the Player.
- Poisonous – Poisons Player.
- Quicksand – Slow Potion effect on Player.
- Regen – Heals Health back.
- Rust – Causes high amounts of wear on weapons and armour when fought.
- Sapper – Hunger Potion effect on Player.
- Sprint – High movement speed bursts.
- Sticky – Can snatch the items from the player with what he attacks with.
- Storm – Calls down Lightning.
- Vengeance – Reflects a portion of all damage done.
- Weakness – Weakness Potion effect on Player.
- Webber – Spawns Webs at the Players legs.
- Wither – Wither effect.
Infernal Mobs Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.11.2
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2