Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4Updated: January 10, 2017 |
One of the main issues that most Minecraft players have is handling the inventory properly, but thankfully the Inventory Tweaks Mod has been created in order to ease the pain. Inventory management in Minecraft can prove to be quite a hassle sometimes, especially if you play in Survival mode and you have too many items stored in it. This is why the need for an additional inventory management tool comes into play, and Inventory Tweaks Mod definitely suits the bill perfectly.
Why use the Inventory Tweaks Mod?
The Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.11.2 has been created with the whole purpose of providing you with a professional way to manage your Minecraft inventory in a unique and reliable manner. No matter if you choose to play multiplayer or singleplayer games, the Inventory Tweaks Mod will allow you to gain quick access to a wide variety of functions.
First of all, the Inventory Tweaks Mod Minecraft allows you to replace your tools automatically if they break, a neat and valuable feature that does allow you to improve your Minecraft gameplay.
The Inventory Tweaks Mod is designed to help you remove the hassle of sorting those items in your inventory, in fact it brings you the ability to play the game continually as the items are sorted automatically in your inventory without any hassle.
In addition to all of the above, the Inventory Tweaks Mod also loads up items in the hotkey bar of any player automatically. This comes in handy because most of the time you will have your items scattered in your inventory, with multiple units of the same type being placed individually. This can lead to frustration as you play, and thankfully the Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.11 is here to help you in this regard.
Inventory Tweaks Mod comes with complete support for a variety of other mods, so even if you already have other mods installed on your computer, you will be able to install this one as well. However, if you play online and you have anti-cheat plugins on your servers, then the Inventory Tweaks Mod Minecraft will be disabled automatically.
With the help of this mod you will also have the opportunity to manually customize the way your inventory is sorted, meaning that configuring the mod files is seamless and painlessly easy.
If you are an avid Minecraft fan and want to play without any interruptions such as those for checking/filtering your inventory, then installing the Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.11.2 is a necessity. This mod not only removes the hassle that you usually need to go through when sorting your inventory, but it also improves the gameplay experience by bringing the power back in your hands. The Inventory Tweaks Mod is a wonderful addition to any Minecraft installation, so download and install it right away!
More information: Go to Inventory Tweaks official website
Inventory Tweaks Mod works in single player and multiplayer.
- It automatically replaces your tools as they break, and item stacks once emptied
- It sorts your inventory and your chests in a single click/keystroke
- It provides lots of powerful shortcuts to move items around
- It allows you to customize entirely the way your inventory is sorted, thanks to clever configuration files
Inventory Tweaks Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.11.2
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Updated to MC 1.7.2/1.7.10 (With many internal changes to support the update)
- Use ID names, instead on numerical IDs for blocks/items in config files.
- Messages during the loading process will now display as chat messages the first time you load a game.
- Rule-based sorting should no longer freeze the game in specific situations.
- Using IDs in custom rules may or may not work due to the new ID handling.
Inventory Tweaks Mod Download Links: