Julialy’s X-Ray Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9Updated: January 4, 2017 | Author: julialy
Julialy’s X-Ray Mod is an useful modification that lets you view through any blocks in your game. If you don’t have a lot of time, this mod can be a fun way to collect diamond.
How to use:
- C: 1 click: Make entnties bright 2 Clicks: Make everything Bright 3 Clicks: Return to normal
- X: Make blocks invisible
- V: Shows caves
- Control-X: Shows the menu of the X-RAY.
- Controls are changeable in the game’s controls screen.
How do I use with Forge?
- Download and install Minecraft Forge 1.11.2
- Download and install Liteloader
- Download Julialy’s X-Ray Mod
- Right click the mod you downloaded, hover over 7-zip, and click Open archive
- Select all the files and folders in the mod’s archive window, and drag it to the minecraft.jar window
- Press the button that will copy the files into the minecraft.jar
- Close all the windows
|Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.8 Mods, Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods, Minecraft 1.9 Mods, Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods, X-Ray Mods|