Mine Little Pony Mod Download 1.10.2/1.9.4Updated: August 8, 2016 | Author: Verdana
About this mod:
If you are a fan of the cartoon “My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic”, you must download this mod now. Mine Little Pony Mod is going to change your model and texture into ponies style that will make you feel interesting.
Once the mod is installed, you and all other players will look like ponies in both singleplayer and multiplayer. Players who aren’t using a special pony skin will look like one of the background ponies from the show (as the default player skins are not fully compatible with this mod).
Pony skins are backwards-compatible with the original player model, so they look fine to any player who doesn’t have the mod installed (those players just won’t see the pony models). You can be an earth pony, a pegasus, a unicorn or an alicorn. Pegasus ponies flap their wings when flying, and unicorns hold items in the air in front of them as if by magic.
Mine Little Pony Mod Screenshots:
Mine Little Pony Mod Video:
How to install Mine Little Pony Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download and install the LiteLoader installer
- (Optionally, if you need to use Forge mods too, you may install Minecraft Forge first, then chain LiteLoader to Forge when given the option in the LiteLoader installer.)
- Download Mine Little Pony Mod
- Once LiteLoader is installed, place the Mine Little Pony litemod file you downloaded into your Minecraft mods folder.
Installing into your Minecraft.jar
Back up your original minecraft.jar before you install this mod! Otherwise you won’t be able to remove this mod without re-installing Minecraft.
Download the Mine Little Pony zip file containing the new files needed by the mod. Extract the contents of the zip file. You will need to copy the new files and folders into the root of the original minecraft.jar.
- 1) Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
- 2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
- 3) Make a backup (copy) of your minecraft.jar as this mod will overwrite some of the original minecraft classes.
- 4) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- 5) Drag and drop the necessary class files and text file into the root (top level) folder of the jar.
- 6) Drag and drop the necessary png files into the “mob” folder of the jar.
- 7) Drag and drop the necessary png files into the “armor” folder of the jar.
- 8) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar. (If you are on a Mac, only delete the MOJANG.* files from the META-INF folder).
- 1) Make a backup (copy) of your original minecraft.jar file (which you can find in ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar) as this mod will overwrite some of the original minecraft classes.
- 2) Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
- 3) Type in the following, line by line:
cd ~ mkdir mctmp cd mctmp jar xf ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- 4) Outside of terminal, copy all the class files and the text file into the mctmp directory.
- 5) Still outside of terminal, copy all the mob png files into the mctmp/mob directory and the armor png files into the mctmp/armor directory.
- 6) Back inside terminal, type in the following:
rm META-INF/MOJANG* jar uf ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./ cd .. rm -rf mctmp
Installing using ModLoader or Forge Mod Loader
- 1) Install ModLoader. Or you can install Minecraft Forge instead, which will allow Mine Little Pony to be loaded with Forge Mod Loader.
- 2) Download the zip file of Mine Little Pony, and put it in your mods folder (found in %appdata%.minecraft/mods on Windows, or ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods if you are on a Mac).
- Updated for Minecraft 1.6.4.
Mine Little Pony Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.9.4
Normal (not using ModLoader): http://dl2.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1426217145
Normal (not using ModLoader): http://dl2.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1426217229
|Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.1 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods, Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods|