Minecraft 1.10 Pre-Release 1 Official Download – JAR EXE
This is information by Mojang Team – Minecraft 1.10 Pre-Release 1 Official Download – JAR EXE.
Minecraft 1.10-pre1 is the first pre-release for Minecraft 1.10.
- Flowers/tall grass being placed on top of Gravel by the World Generator
- Mobs that are on fire will not jump into water
- Endermen forces cacti to have a missing texture
- Legacy ender dragon not moving
- Mobs’ pathfinding is confused by grass paths
- Loading Village.dat containing player reputation causes NullPointerException
- Particle Blockdust (assuming that is the title of the new particle under suspended sand) does not collide with blocks below it.
- witches dont drink fire resistance potion while on magma block
- Unable to place anything on Nether Wart Blocks
- Nether Wart Block Unable to be set on fire
- Mob the oxygen value is too low
- Some stairs in Villages generate with path blocks instead of dirt below
- Polar Bear gets stuck in blocks when trying to chase the player
- Structure block: Empty names allowed
- Cannot type / or : into structure blocks
- Gravel spawns around Village Wells instead of Grass Paths
- Structure block border lines invisible in spectator mode (gamemode 3)
- Strucure blocks don’t rotate skulls
- Crash when using fishing rod in same tick as @e command with type= or name=
- Village paths generate incorrectly under trees.
- Mob pathfinding do not avoid the magma block
- Fences in Savanna and Taiga villages use oak fence instead of acacia/spruce fence
- Signs, banners, end rods and anvils mirrored incorrectly
- Relative teleportation interrupts elytra flight
- Mob pathfinding AI not to regard as nether wart block is obstructions / Unable to path finding on top
- “Zombie Villages” generating without zombies/zombies despawning
- AreaEffectCloud (wrong) fallingsand particle command does not show mobSpell default particle
- Wrong item frames place after loading by structure block
- In crash reports, the “CPU” is [email protected]
- /tping entities results in teleportation relative to the player
- Villagers don’t run away from zombies during the day
- Able to paste invalid characters into structure blocks
- Villager are attacked by husks but they don’t run away from them
- Hostile mobs can spawn on magma block
To get pre-releases, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “pre-releases” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Author: Mojang Team