Minecraft Forge API 1.10/1.9.4/1.9/1.8.9/1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.5.2 – DownloadsUpdated: June 11, 2016 |
Open-Source Minecraft Forge (API) for Minecraft 1.5.2,1.6.4, 1.7.2, 1.7.10,1.8 and 1.9.4
Minecraft Forge API is an open-source utility or mod-layer for Minecraft versions 1.5.2,1.6.4,1.7.2,1.7.10,1.8,1.9 and 1.10, packed with modification features that equip both developers and players with modding capabilities. Players and developers can use the Minecraft Forge tool to reduce existing Minecraft mod incompatibilities or iron them out completely.
An example of its effective use would be players installing multiple mods with similar functionality without experiencing any errors or glitches, while developers can connect their mods without having to worry about any conflicts with other connected mods.
Minecraft Forge API Installation Guide:
All new Minecraft Forge versions come standard with in-built installers. The installation steps below apply to v1.5.2 and previous versions
- Download the latest available version of Minecraft Forge
- Open the Minecraft.jar file using or 7zip or WinRAR (located in your “/.minecraft/bin” folder)
- Open the mod zip file (drag and drop the mod zip files and folders into jar)
- Delete META-INF located inside jar
- Launch Minecraft to check if the installation completed successfully
How to install minecraft forge for mac:
- Download minecraft forge.
- Save old profile.
- Open up your ‘finder’ and click ‘Go to Folder…’
- Then type in exactly exactly what you see below into the textfield and hit the ‘Go’ button.
- Once there drag and drop these files and folders to your desktop.
- Then blow everything else away in the directory.
- Create forge profile.Then click ‘New Profile’.
Then file in the profile name (pick whatever you want, maybe put 1.7.10 in there so you know the version), and then select ‘release 1.7.10’ for the Use Version, and then ‘Save Profile’.
Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.10
Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.9:
For Minecraft 1.8.9:
For Minecraft 1.8.8:
For Minecraft 1.8:
For Minecraft 1.7.10(Recommended):
For Minecraft 1.7.10(Pre 4):
For Minecraft 1.7.2:
For Minecraft 1.6.4:
For Minecraft 1.6.2:
Minecraft Forge For 1.5.2
Minecraft Forge – Older version:
Precautions and Warnings:
- There’s no need to install any third-party FML (Modloader) — Minecraft Forge has built one
- Always ensure to install Minecraft Forge on a fresh copy of Minecraft
- Most Minecraft Forge mods install inside a folder with the file path — C:/Users/UserID/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Always conduct a test run prior to installing any mods in Minecraft Forge
- Make sure to keep up with Minecraft Forge updates as they release new versions very often
- Can’t install Minecraft Forge on 1.7.9