Not Enough Items Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 (Create, Select, Manage Items)
Minecraft is undoubtedly one of most famous internet games across the world. With more players signing up to play the game every day, Minecraft has come up with a new modification for Not Enough Items which adds up more features to the game and make it more interesting.
With Not Enough Items Mod you can select the mod you want and lock yourself in it so as to avoid using cheats. The new mod also has a new feature called ID Dump which allows you to play with several mods at the same time and you will be able to solve any type of ID conflict.
This mod takes inventory management system to another level by making it very easy for you to manage all your Minecraft items. You can create and select the items you want absolutely hassle-free. It also comes with a recipe book which contains details of every item that is in the inventory system. This mod also has built-in search box that makes accessing specific tools and actions easily.
The mod has a wide range of updated features including fast item search, heal button, magnetic mode support, enhancement sector, in game options menu, mob spawners, item subset dropdown menu, advanced configuration files, etc. These features make Minecraft more interactive and fascinating.
It is very easy to download and install Not Enough Items Mod. The whole process takes only a few minutes and the mod will be ready for use. If you do not know how to install this mod, simply follow the procedure that provided on the website where you re downloading the mod.
How to install:
Operating System: Windows
- You first need to Download and install Minecraft Forge 1.10.2 .
Download Not Enough Items Mod jar files.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and press Enter
- Open mods folder and move Chickencoremod and NEI jar files there
- Start Minecraft to verify mod installation.
- Have Fun!
Operating System: Mac Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge Update! Close it thereafter.
- Go into your Library via the Finder app and enter the Application Support folder.
- After you find the folder “minecraft“, go into the bin folder and extract minecraft.jar with the app The Unarchiver.
- Install the version of Forge, it should extract on its own. It will contain several classes.
- Place the new classes in the extracted folder one by one. You can also delete META-INF if you wish (it is recommended). Don’t forget to remove the materials from the ibxm folder as well!
- Test Minecraft, and if a menu pops up, you’ve successfully installed Forge!
- Add any mods that you wish in the mods folder in the finder (or the coremods folder if it is a coremod), and enjoy!
Whether you are playing on recipe mode, utility mode or cheat mode, Not Enough Items Mod 1.10.2/1.9/1.8/1.7.10/1.6.4 will make take your Minecraft playing experience to another level. This mod is compatible with a large range of Minecraft versions.
For 1.2.5(File Zip)