Quick Hotbar Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9Updated: January 4, 2017 | Author: Kulttuuri
Quick Hotbar Mod: An Easier Solution
Minecraft is missing quite a few aspects that would make your gameplay much smoother and easier. Things like fighting, building, and mining are okay, but they could be much better. Switching from different weapons and tools isn’t a very streamlined process and can take too long if you have to switch quickly. If you’re collecting resources and an aggressive mob sneaks up on you, the time it takes to switch out for a good weapon could cost you quite a bit of HP. Wouldn’t it be more simple if you could switch to what you needed in a quicker method? With the Quick Hotbar Mod for Minecraft, this becomes a reality.
Quick Hotbar Mod
This mod will put an extended version of the hotbar at the bottom of your window to make mining, fighting, and building better. With this hotbar, you can put your weapons, tools, and any other items you need into the slots. Then, you’ll be able to choose between these things with either a press of a button or rolling your mouse wheel. This makes equipping the thing you need so much simpler.
The creator of Quick Hotbar Mod knew Minecraft players need more than just 9 slots for all their items. So, what did the creator do? Well, if you hold down the left CTRL button, you’ll see a small preview of whatever you have in your inventory at the time (or a bunch of empty slots if you don’t have anything). In this preview, you can see all 27 spots in your inventory. From here, you can scroll with your mouse wheel between the various items you have, and then press one of the number keys to make a connection between whatever is in that row. You’ll see that building will be much faster and easier since you have access to the types of blocks you need without having to open your inventory and search for them every time you need a different type.
Quick Hotbar Mod for Minecraft
The Quick Hotbar Mod will function whether you are playing in single or multiplayer mode, though you will have an advantage over the other people in multiplayer. While this mod may not have been created to give you an advantage over other people, there are other mods that do this as well. It is a pretty amazing mod, for both solo play and playing with others. Whether you use it for good or evil, the choice is in the click of your mouse.
Quick Hotbar Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge API 1.11.2
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Now you can scroll with mouse wheel AND up / down arrow keys.
- Mod now announces that it is loaded and notifies of your keybindings when you join a game.
- Added configuration file for the mod. Configuration file gets generated for you once you launch Minecraft once with this mod installed. Check the configuration file at minecraft_folder/config/quickhotbar.cfg.
- Using the configuration file you can now configure all the keybindings, if the popup should immediately show up, if mod should announce that it is loaded when you join a game and can you use keyboard keys to scroll between rows.
|Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.8 Mods, Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods, Minecraft 1.9 Mods, Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods|