Risugami ModLoader for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.4/1.6.4/1.5.2
Risugami ModLoader is the dynamic tool that can act as a root modification manager for Minecraft. Once downloaded, Risugami ModLoader allows you to easily install mods by putting its files into the Jar file. ModLoader prevents conflicts between the mods that change the gameplay experience and objective identifications. Developers often use this tool to decompile this mod to make their own mod work in harmony with the latest version of Minecraft. The current Risugami ModLoader is used for Minecraft version 1.6.2.
Modloader won’t change the gaming experience when playing Minecraft but what it does do is make sure other mods work, and informs players when several enabled and installed mods conflict with each other, or are likely to. If you happen to be running a modded server or just playing alone with several modifications to your Minecraft game, this will prove to be an invaluable tool.
Modloader has features that can change the way Minecraft handles its rendering specifications. It is a powerful tool to keep your game running efficiently. It’s worth pointing out that the latest version of Java is running on your computer as Modloader mod relies on this.
Instructions to Install Risugami ModLoader on Windows Operating Systems
- If you are using the Minecraft versions 1.7.4 and 1.6.x you need to run the Minecraft launcher and download version 1.6.4 and then open the Start menu and type: %appdata%/.minecraft/versions then hit the Enter button.
- Next you’ll need to copy the directory named 1.6.4 and paste it as 1.6.4ML. You can rename this file if you wish. Then enter the new (duplicated) directory and also rename the .Jar and .Json files, be sure they match the directory name.
- Open up the .Json file in a text editor or Word document and change “id”: “1.6.4” to “id”: “1.6.4ML” then download Modloader zip file using this link below
- Then open 1.6.4ML.jar file using WinRAR and drag and drop the Modloader zip file into the jar. Then begin your Minecraft launcher, create a new profile that uses your duplicated jar file (1.6.4ML.jar) so you can make the full use of Modloader’s functions.
- Installing ModLoader for Minecraft 1.7.4 in Windows is simpler as you can download Minecraft Forge by following this link: Minecraft Forge then run Minecraft Launcher and select a Forge profile.
- Again you will need to right-click on your Start button and select “Run” and type in %appdata%/.minecraft. Put the Modloader file into the mods folder but don’t extract it when you do so.
Forge Modloader(FML) Minecraft 1.8
Forge Modloader(FML) Minecraft 1.7.10
- Installer: http://dl3.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1418367390
- Installer Win: http://dl3.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1418367409
- Universal: http://dl3.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1418367423
Forge Modloader(FML) Minecraft 1.7.2
- Installer: http://dl3.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1418367336
- Installer Win: http://dl3.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1418367374
- Universal: http://dl3.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1418367356
ModLoader 1.7.4 and 1.6.x:
ModLoader For 1.6.2
- Sound Fix
ModLoader For 1.6.1
ModLoader For 1.5.2
ModLoader For 1.5.1
ModLoader For 1.5
ModLoader For 1.4.7/1.4.6