Story Mode Redstonia Map 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 – Adventure Maps
Story Mode Redstonia Map 1.11.2/1.10.2 is from a map of a Vanilla Minecraft recreation of a scene in Redstonia from the game Minecraft: Story Mode – Episode 2 by Telltale Games.
The entire scene is playable and features tons of interactions and cutscenes with full voice and music via a fully fleshed out resource pack. Story Mode Redstonia features a new system for custom NPCs and tons of unique, never before seen tech in Minecraft maps!
Relative post: Minecraft Story Mode Mod 1.8
Notable Tech Within The Map:
- New system for complete NPC character model rigs (animated almost real players!)
- A system created for a custom crafting UI
- New clock system for animation keyframing
- Systems for controlling interaction timing and sequences
- New system for mouth animation control
- New system for custom inventory interfaces
- New system for custom modifiable hotbar UIs
- A method of realistic third-person based gameplay
- A demo of the possibilities of a story/interaction type map
- Demonstration of how closely one can recreate a game using UNMODDED Minecraft
- And various other things…!
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the “saves” folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
|Adventure Maps, Minecraft 1.10.2 Maps, Minecraft 1.11 Maps, Minecraft 1.11.2 Maps, Minecraft 1.9.4 Maps|