Super Crazy Trails Mod for MCPEUpdated: June 18, 2016 |
Super Crazy Trails Mod for Minecraft Pocket Edition (MCPE)
The Super Crazy Trails Mod adds five new items to the game which when held in your hand will cause some type of trail effect. Some of the trails, such as TNT, will drop lots of ignited TNT blocks which will explode on your position unless you move quickly away. It’s highly recommend to use this mod in creative mode because otherwise it’s highly likely you’ll face immediate death in-game.
How to activate the trails?
To activate the trails you will need one of the four items.
- Super TNT Trails (1000)
- Super Arrow Trails (1001)
- Super XP Trails (1002)
- Super Exploding Trails (1003)
- Super Lightning Trails (1004)
Hold an item in your hand and the trails will start spawning. Keep in mind that for some of the trails massive lag can occur, especially the TNT trails, as loads of TNTs will spawn simultaneously. To avoid crashing make sure to only hold the item for a short while before switching to another item.
Here’s a few different examples of what will happen when using the trail items.
How to install:
- Download the mod.
- Then you need to open a file manager like ES File Explorer (free) for Android.
- Then go to the file with your mods in it, and click the one you want in your MCPE game.
- Then go to BlockLauncher (app for android) and open the in game file manager (its a button at the top of your screen) then hit the patch mods in game button.
- Then open the file with your mods in it, and tap the one you want, and it will say Do You Want To Patch This Mod?
- Then hit patch and now you have a mod for your MCPE game.
|MCPE 0.14, MCPE 0.15, MCPE Master|