Survival Island – Stranded Map 1.8.9/1.8/1.7.10Updated: October 19, 2015 |
Survival islands are the famous places for Minecraft players to set up. The challenge comes up with enough wood and some other materials in order to make the island a visible place to stay. Even on the islands with no any inherent trees, if you will be able to, somehow manage finding an abandoned mineshaft or a village, there are still several ways of getting wood. The Survival Island – Stranded Map 1.8.8 will give the player an ideal survival island to play on so they do not have to keep spawning new worlds, and try the seeds that do not work any longer. It is quiet, idyllic, and far-removed from the other worlds, which is kind of the point.
The first thing that you will notice in this map is the vast, wrecked ship, which is hugging one side of the island from which you crashed. That is a good place to collect wood to be able to build your shelter and tools; however, the island is coming with a single tree on it as well, just in case you do not want to that the wreckage disturbed. One of the best parts about the Survival Island – Stranded Map is that fact that you cannot see anything but water in all directions, regardless of how high you set your render distance. It is the isolated and perfect island, which each player really wants, and it is not available with an easy and fast download.
The Merchant Village
Now complete, this includes a dock with small shops with a path leading to the village, this is where the map finishes (Unless you want to explore the world and the stronghold next to the village). Pretty much means your main goal in this map is to make it back home.
Survival Island – Stranded Map Screenshots:
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the “saves” folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
- #1. Grow 10 trees
- #2. Conquer a dungeon
- #3. Make wool using string
- #4. Make all the types of coloured wool! (if there is a wool hard to obtain please post this)
- #5. Discover a secret
- #6. Make a wheat farm that produces 32+ wheat
- #7. Use a pumpkin to make a scarecrow in the middle of your wheat farm
- #8. Make a watermelon and pumpkin farm
- #9. Make an automatic sugar cane farm
Extra for experts:
- #10. Join the land between all 3 islands making 1 large island!
- #11. Build a castle (suggested by danyopizzle)
- #12. Put a pumpkin on your head
- #13. Rebuild the ship, doesn’t matter how it looks as long as it could be recognised as a boat. (If you have Movecraft you could use this to sail to the village- This is not in version v0.1)
- #14. Get full gold armor, make a throne and sit on it proudly!
- #15. Make a library with many bookshelves
- #16. Create a small village around the castle you have built
- #17. Make a diving board at cloud level and do a 720° spin (do two spins) before hitting the water
- #18. Find the 5 washed up melons!
#19. Build an igloo
- #20. Build a mob grinder using a dungeon.
- #21. Create a cobble generator (popular demand)
- #22. Build
a Snow Goleman Iron Golem
- #23. Defeat the Enderdragon
Survival Island – Stranded Map Download Links: