Waka Islands Map 1.8.9/1.8/1.7.10Updated: December 12, 2015 |
Waka Islands Map is a very interesting survival map that contains not only floating islands but also the secrets about these island. Moreover, you will not know anything about yourself, who you are or why you are here. These questions you must figure out for yourself, but it won’t be as easy as it sounds…
- Never ever use peaceful. Play on at least easy all of the time.
- No cheating or mods that give advantages.
- Do not fall off the island to replenish hunger or health.
- Don’t open to LAN to use cheats (Unless randomly teleported)
- Don’t break any Command Blocks!
- Don’t kill king waka!!!
- Don’t jump off of the islands to regenerate hunger or health!
- No Third Party Mods that will help you reach goals faster or cheat in any way!
- Find the Hidden Nether Portal
- Go to the Nether
- Enter the End Chamber
- Go to the End
- Kill the Enderdragon
- End the Game!
- Decipher a Wakan Language Sign
- Find King Waka
- Collect the Enderdragon Egg
- Complete King Waka’s Quest
- Find the 3 Hidden Wither Skulls
- Make the Wither Boss
- Kill the Wither Boss
- Get a Nether Star
- Find all of the Artifacts
- Complete all of the Quests
- Find all of the Wakan God Shrines
- Mine a Diamond!
- Find both Dungeons
- If you are randomly teleported, you may cheat back unless you have the materials to get back.
- Multiplayer: Make sure command blocks are enabled
Resource Pack: Sphax PureBDCraft
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the “saves” folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
Waka Islands Map Download Links:
For 1.7.4 (Christmas Version)