WorldEdit 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4Updated: January 4, 2017 | Author: sk89q, TomyLobo, wizjany, zml2008
WorldEdit is an easy-to-use in-game Minecraft map editor. Through a combination of commands and “brushes,” you can sculpt your world or simply perform numerous terraforming tasks.
- Quickly create, replace or delete thousands of blocks in seconds
- No longer waste time doing mundane activities like fix badly flowing water!
- Quickly create basic shapes like spheres, cylinders, and so on
- Copy areas, paste them, load them, and save them as .schematics
- Do cool things like input mathematical expressions to generate terrain
- Use “brush tools” to carve out mountains, ravines, and so on
- Use your compass to quickly teleport to areas by left clicking or using /jumpto
- Choose an area and have it instantly restored from backups
- One of Minecraft’s oldest surviving projects (since Minecraft Alpha)!
WorldEdit works on either single player or on a server. While you may not often need a map editor, WorldEdit won’t extend your load times at all and has no impact on your game until you use it. It causes no mod conflicts and it will be there when you need it.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.9
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For 1.6.4 (Bukkit 1.7.5)
For 1.7.4 (Bukkit 1.7.9)
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Credits: sk89q, TomyLobo, wizjany, zml2008
|Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods, Minecraft 1.8 Mods, Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods, Minecraft 1.9 Mods, Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods, Minecraft Map Editor|