X-Ray Mod for Minecraft [1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10]Updated: August 22, 2016 |
If you wish to get X-Ray vision for the world seed, then you need to go for the X-ray mod. It is a modification for the Minecraft [1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9/1.8.9/1.8/1.7.10/1.7.4/1.7.2].
It works by enhancing and improving the mining experience by large margins. Given below are some of the main features of this Minecraft X ray mod:
- It allows one to find out the desired blocks without many efforts.
- One can use the X-Ray mod on both single user as well as multi-user platforms on all the servers.
- It filters out all the unnecessary blocks. And, it comes with a night vision, which helps in a better view in the shafts and caves. One can use the hotkey “L” for that.
- For the X-Ray vision, one can use the hotkey “x”
- There is also a Redstone Finder. And, one can use this feature by pressing the hotkey “R”
- For the Fly Mod, one can use the hotkey “F”
- There is an additional feature for the better coordinates. One can toggle between them by pressing the keys “C” and “J”.
- There are also features for the Fulbright mode.
- These are also compatible with all other modifications.
You can easily toggle X-ray view with the X key. Each gem/ore has a different color (i.e. gold is yellow) with an easy to learn color scheme.X-Ray Mod were also called “The Simple Xray Mod”
How to install X-Ray Mod for Minecraft :
Windows Operating System
X-ray Mod 1.8 is the latest version which is out. And, it is very easy to install the X-Ray mod. Given below are some of the instructions to be followed if you have a Windows Operating System.
- Firstly, download Minecraft x-ray Mod installer as per the Minecraft version.
- Now, double click on the installer file. This file will have a .jar extension.
- You can select Mine craft profile, for which you want the mod to be installed.
- If you want the X-ray Mod to be installed along with the other mods, then you can just drag and drop the .jar file into the installer window of X-Ray mod.
- Once you are through with it, you can click on the install and the patch will begin.
- Now, you can run the Minecraft.
The Minecraft X ray Mod is compatible with the Lite loaders, OptiFine, Vanilla Minecraft and the Forge. One needs to note that this mod makes changes to the .class files so this will not be compatible with some of the mods. The fly mode will need to be enabling through the key-binding on the control menu. The x ray blocks and the key bindings are customizable and can be customized accordingly.
Keybindings are now configurable in the Controls window ingame!
- Blocks.txt is a block dump containing names of all the available blocks.
- XRay.txt is the configuration file for XRay mode. Each line can contain either the name of a block or the ID of a block.
- Redstone.txt is the configuration file for Redstone mode. Its format is the same as XRay.txt
Minecraft 1.8: X-Ray Mod Tutorial (Video):
2.02: Updated to 1.7.10 and added a method to add Blocks by ids
2.01: Bug-Fixes (e.g. a working Config-File)
2.00: Updated to 1.7.2 | Introduced new Selection Gui | Added Meta-Data Support
1.11: Fixed some Bugs(Edit-Button not editing,Render not updating(may take 4 seconds))
1.10: Added GUI to Select the Blocks (Open with F6) !
1.01: Fixed Rendering!
1.00: First Release!
X-Ray Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4 to Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.9.4,1.9
For Minecraft 1.8.9-1.8.8
For Minecraft 1.8.1(Installer version):
For Minecraft 1.8 (Installer version):
http://dl3.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1420511958 (credit by “AmbientOcclusion”)
http://dl3.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1420512005 (TheSimpleXray) (credit by “thehen101”)
For Minecraft 1.7.10(v2.12 Installer version ):
For Minecraft 1.7.4 (Installer version):
[1.7.4] XRay_WithFly (manual)
For Minecraft 1.7.2(v2.12 Installer version):
For Minecraft 1.6.4(v2.12 Installer version):
For Minecraft 1.6.4 (For MAC OS)
For Minecraft 1.6.2
X-Ray Mod with Fly: http://dl3.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1420512272
For Minecraft 1.7.2
Class Files with Fly: http://dl2.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1422843925
Auto Installer: http://dl2.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1422843946
Auto Installer with Fly: http://dl2.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1422843961
For Minecraft 1.7.4
Class Files with Fly: http://dl2.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1422843995
Auto Installer: http://dl2.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1422844010
Auto Installer with Fly: http://dl2.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1422844025
For Minecraft 1.7.4
For Minecraft 1.7.5
For Minecraft 1.7.9
Credit by AmbientOcclusion