Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4Updated: January 4, 2017 |
Anyone who has played Minecraft and gotten into it enough that they start using mods knows it is a difficult job to create a clean map. If you’ve been struggling with creating your own map in a brand new world, your struggles are over. With Xaero’s Minimap Mod, all the stress you’ve faced in the past has been immensely lessened. It is extremely easy to get lost in a map you’ve just created, which can leave you to wander around in hopes of seeing something recognizable. However, if you start using Xaero’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft, you’ll be provided with a miniature map so you can see exactly where you are and what’s around your avatar. It is a great mod to use on its own, since you may have other mods you like to use which provide better features than other minimap mods.
Xaero’s Minimap Mod Features
- Minimap whether you are above ground or underground.
- Provides the player with Cave maps.
- Allows you to see mobs on the map as yellow dots.
- Allows you to see players on the map as white dots.
- Allows you to see items on the map as red dots.
- Allows you to see all the other entities, for example: arrows and item frames, as purple dots (You can disable seeing different types of entities in the mod settings).
- Allows you to zoom both in and out with keybinds I and O.
- Settings are configurable; whether you want to customize the map size or the amount of entities.
- You can use the Edit mode and move the minimap to wherever you want it to be on your screen.
- Functionable with the Better PVP Plugin for Bukkit servers.
Out of the thousands of options for Minimap Mods, Xaero’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft offers the best benefits for players. It is a very clear-cut minimap unlike many maps which are pretty cluttered and unclear to read. The interface of the Mod is simple to use but allows you to customize the Mod to your preferences, whether you want to move the map around or set waypoints. It’s a great mod for both beginners and those who have played for a long time, there’s something great about it for every player out there! It’s what everyone wishes was automatically included in Minecraft when the game was created; so what are you waiting for?
Xaero’s Minimap Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.11.2
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For 1.8 (Beta version)
|Minecraft 1.10.0 Mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.11 Mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods, Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods, Minecraft 1.8 Mods, Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods, Minecraft 1.9 Mods, Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods, Minimap Mods|